Love to travel? Contemporary Forum arranges several educational contemporary art-related trips each year.
CF Members have the exclusive opportunity to travel with Phoenix Art Museum’s Chief Curator/Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art and visit art fairs, museums, galleries, private art collections and artists’ studios. The Curator and Travel Committee are able to provide members with access to venues and people that would not be available to them individually. Trips are limited to small groups to provide the ultimate experience for CF members.
In all of Contemporary Forum’s travels, we strive to add meaning to contemporary art and culture through direct encounters with artists, art making and those involved in shaping the marketplace. Contemporary Forum encourages collection and connoisseurship through all of its programming – seminars, public speakers, and travel.
2018 trips are currently in the planning and development stages.
- Art Basel Miami Beach, 2017
- New Orleans, PROSPECT.4 (P.4): The Lotus in Spite of the Swamp, 2017
- Los Angeles, Downtown LA: Art In New Spaces, 2016 [click here to view flyer]
- Chicago, EXPO Chicago, A VIP Experience, 2015 [click here to view flyer]
- Los Angeles, Contemporary Art: Made in LA, 2014 [click here to view flyer]
- Istanbul Biennial, 2013 [click here to view flyer]
- Los Angeles Art and Architecture, 2013 [click here to view flyer]
- Philadelphia, 2012 [click here to view flyer]
- Tucson, 2012
- Art Basel Miami Beach, 2011