PAM Object of the Month – December
All Happy with a Fat Kid by Brad Kahlhamer
The artist often talks about “riding two horses” as he relates his art experience to his Native-American heritage and a white, middle class upbringing. Join docent Peggy Struble as she guides us through an intriguing work by this Tucson-born artist.
Thursdays, December 4, 11, 13, 18 at 11:30 am
Collection of Phoenix Art Museum
Gift of Kent and Vicki Logan in honor of the Museum’s 50th Anniversary
News articles include information on artists or works and are updated throughout the year.
Check back regularly for updates, or subscribe to our RSS News feed.
- Patricia Sannit and 2016 CF Artists Grants Winners Exhibition now on view
- CF Announces 2017 Award Recipients
- CF Summer Film Festival: Why Can’t We Live Together?
- PARTY ARTY | Friday, June 16
- The Propeller Group | Last days | Closes May 14
- Kehinde Wiley exhibition enjoys record attendance
- Martin Creed – Half the Air in a Given Space ends its run
- Kehinde Wiley Film Series
- Kehinde Wiley: A New Republic – Opens Oct 7
- Edward Burtynsky: WATER — Closing Sept 18