PAM Object of the Month – December 2015
Gianfranco Ferré Designs
Italian master designer Gianfranco Ferré was known as the “Architect of Fashion.” His sketches are illustrative, technical, artistic and extraordinary. The resulting couture garments display the designer’s skill, artistry and singular vision. Join Docent Lisa Corridan to discuss the arc of the creative process of Gianfranco Ferré, from design conception to finished product.
Saturday, December 5, 11:30am
Thursday, December 17, 11:30am
Thursday, December 24, 11:30am
Ellman Fashion Design Gallery
News articles include information on artists or works and are updated throughout the year.
Check back regularly for updates, or subscribe to our RSS News feed.
- CF Summer Film Festival: Why Can’t We Live Together?
- PARTY ARTY | Friday, June 16
- The Propeller Group | Last days | Closes May 14
- Kehinde Wiley exhibition enjoys record attendance
- Martin Creed – Half the Air in a Given Space ends its run
- Kehinde Wiley Film Series
- Kehinde Wiley: A New Republic – Opens Oct 7
- Edward Burtynsky: WATER — Closing Sept 18
- CF has great plans for 2016-2017: Join or Renew Now!
- Phoenix Rising: The Valley Collects Exhibition Opens April 16