PAM Object of the Month – December 2015
Gianfranco Ferré Designs
Italian master designer Gianfranco Ferré was known as the “Architect of Fashion.” His sketches are illustrative, technical, artistic and extraordinary. The resulting couture garments display the designer’s skill, artistry and singular vision. Join Docent Lisa Corridan to discuss the arc of the creative process of Gianfranco Ferré, from design conception to finished product.
Saturday, December 5, 11:30am
Thursday, December 17, 11:30am
Thursday, December 24, 11:30am
Ellman Fashion Design Gallery
News articles include information on artists or works and are updated throughout the year.
Check back regularly for updates, or subscribe to our RSS News feed.
- Sheila Pepe: Hot Mess Formalism | Opens October 14
- Patricia Sannit and 2016 CF Artists Grants Winners Exhibition | Closing Sept 17
- Patricia Sannit and 2016 CF Artists Grants Winners Exhibition now on view
- CF Announces 2017 Award Recipients
- CF Summer Film Festival: Why Can’t We Live Together?
- PARTY ARTY | Friday, June 16
- The Propeller Group | Last days | Closes May 14
- Kehinde Wiley exhibition enjoys record attendance
- Martin Creed – Half the Air in a Given Space ends its run
- Kehinde Wiley Film Series