PAM Object of the Month – April
Curves for E.S. by Dan Graham
Enjoy the simple curves and reflections of this glass and metal outdoor pavilion while gaining a deeper insight into conceptual art. Docent Clark Olson will have us thinking both inside and outside the box through an interactive dialogue in the Sculpture Garden.
Thursdays: April 3, 10, 17 at 11:30am
Saturday: April 12 at 11:30am
News articles include information on artists or works and are updated throughout the year.
Check back regularly for updates, or subscribe to our RSS News feed.
- CF Summer Film Festival: Why Can’t We Live Together?
- PARTY ARTY | Friday, June 16
- The Propeller Group | Last days | Closes May 14
- Kehinde Wiley exhibition enjoys record attendance
- Martin Creed – Half the Air in a Given Space ends its run
- Kehinde Wiley Film Series
- Kehinde Wiley: A New Republic – Opens Oct 7
- Edward Burtynsky: WATER — Closing Sept 18
- CF has great plans for 2016-2017: Join or Renew Now!
- Phoenix Rising: The Valley Collects Exhibition Opens April 16