Don Coen: The Migrant Series
Don Coen: The Migrant Series brings a remarkable series of large portraits to Phoenix Art Museum. Created by Colorado-based artist Don Coen, these 15 large-scale realistic portraits tell the visual story of migrant farmers in today’s United States, a group of our population rarely considered in fine art. The works take a human-centric approach, highlighting the unique personalities of each subject and acknowledging both their personhood and work ethic.
Don Coen: The Migrant Series is a traveling exhibition organized by Phoenix Art Museum. Social photography is encouraged in this exhibition. Share your visit with #MigrantSeries.
Exhibition Dates: October 18 – February 1st.
News articles include information on artists or works and are updated throughout the year.
Check back regularly for updates, or subscribe to our RSS News feed.
- Sheila Pepe: Hot Mess Formalism | Opens October 14
- Patricia Sannit and 2016 CF Artists Grants Winners Exhibition | Closing Sept 17
- Patricia Sannit and 2016 CF Artists Grants Winners Exhibition now on view
- CF Announces 2017 Award Recipients
- CF Summer Film Festival: Why Can’t We Live Together?
- PARTY ARTY | Friday, June 16
- The Propeller Group | Last days | Closes May 14
- Kehinde Wiley exhibition enjoys record attendance
- Martin Creed – Half the Air in a Given Space ends its run
- Kehinde Wiley Film Series